Saturday, July 2, 2011

Post-script

I guess it's true what they say. Right when you stop looking for love -- or at least the beginnings of a relationship -- it finds you.

I'm now happy to say that one of the three guys mentioned in my last post is boyfriend, and has been for the past two or three weeks. It's the first healthy relationship of my life, and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

And last but not least, I'm no longer a virgin. Hallelujah.


* Signs that you are in a healthy relationship.

4 comments:

  1. This has been a good summer for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. disabled dating uk disabilitydatinguk site to have meeting people with disabiltiies looking for love, friendship and relationships. Providing best disable dating uk service with instant and fast contact

    ReplyDelete